Cosmetic Laser Training
116 W 23rd Street
11am : 5pm
Cosmetic laser training and technology is the one of fastest growing industry and is the future of medical aesthetics. ITS is committed to teaching our students in our Laser Training the science and art of aesthetic skin care through over 40 hours of an appropriate didactic balance.
ITS is happy to provide leading cutting edge instruction in laser hair removal, skin tightening, cellulite therapy, photofacials and various skin rejuvenation treatments.
Our Laser Training is specifically designed for individuals intending to operate a full range of cosmetic lasers. The practical nature of our course ensures that our graduates are well suited for careers in medspas, dermatologist offices, aesthetic centers and plastic surgeon’s offices. However, state laws on who can perform various cosmetic laser treatments vary by state to state. ITS recommends checking with state regulatory agencies to determine who can legally perform these services and the level of supervision required.
• Biology of Skin & Hair
• History of Lasers
• Appropriate skin typing (Fitzpatrick Scale)
• Skin analysis
• Laser Safety Practices
• Client Pre and Post Procedures, Indications and Contraindications
• Photosensitive Medications & Topical Anesthetics
• Applications for lasers (Alexandrite, IPL, ND YAG, Diode, RF, Erbium and CO2)
• Laser Hair Removal Treatments
• Photofacial & Acne Treatments
• Fractionated & Non-Fractionated Laser Applications
• Radio Frequency (skin tightening & cellulite treatments)
Students will get the opportunity to work with models.
Please register for course
For additional information please contact one of our advisors today at